Congratulations to Ben and his team in Dept 7 for gaining yet another #goldstandard, this time : NSI Gold – for SP205-1 Fire Risk Assessment.
This outstanding ( and long overdue) award comes from over a year’s worth of input effort and commitment from the whole team in Dept 7 along with Clare’s phenomenal attention to detail and a thorough knowledge and understanding of the whole NSI inner workings.
This gives us now five yes FIVE gold standards in our products and services that we provide, and all achieved since 2016:
- SP 205 – Fire Risk Assessment
- SP203 – Fire alarm and detection
- FIRAS for Fire Door Maintenance & repairs
- FIRAS for Fire Door installations
- NICEIC for all commercial Electrical works
These ‘famous five’ supplement our already gained non service Gold standards that we hold:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems
- Constructionline Gold status
- CHAS (Gold)
- Safe Contractor Gold
That will be topped up in November by two more:
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental standards
- ISO 45001:2018 – Health & Safety standards
What a fantastic way to end of fiscal year!
CEO & Owner