So, in our 25th successful year of business, I decided to spend quite a bit of last year’s profits on our wonderful staff, our loyal clients, and fantastic Supply Chain in recognition of all they do and have done and to thanks them all for getting us here so far. To date we have:
- Sampled Sipsmiths‘ many Hot Gin cocktails at the wonderful Hamyard Hotel’s roof top bar in January.
- Become Master Butchers for the day and created and cooked our own Sausages courtesy of Bashford and Co in February
- Sampled and been expertly advised on fine ( and not so fine) wine by the experts at Banstead Vintners in March
- carried off our very own charity Bake Off competition for Stand UP 2 Cancer
- Ran and competed in our annual Charity Golf day at Chipstead Golf Course raising tones of money and awareness for The Missing People Charity in April
- And on Saturday we will form and fashion and fully ran our own Pop Up Michelin Starred Restaurant in Lainey’s Farm in Kent – where we hosted an 8 course fully interactive tasting lunch with my good friend of 30 years the famous Robin Read.
- September 5th is our actual birthday and we’ve got a little surprise install for all
But here’s what’s up next…
- At our 6th monthly All Staff Meeting in two week- we will be finely filled with the awesome Chef Arif from Wallington and his amazing pop up Indian Restaurant
- Hosting a Funny & Food event in the amazing Leicester Square Kitchen followed by a night of comedy and cubing at Bar Rumba
- Our annual ALL FAMILY BBQ & Hog Roast at our house where all of our staff and subcontractors and their families ( including children) are invited – this we really love every year as we are all just one big family really.
- In September we have our own Masterclass in Mixology ( LADIES ONLY) night for all of our fantastic females at Millwood
- October in Beer-fest and return to the 90’s month
- November sees us messing around in Mercedes Mud track and Spa
- Then December is all about winding down, saying thanks and spending quality time with our loved ones..
- Round the corner from the Christmas ten day break sees the build up events to BARCELONA! where, if all going well, I will take the entire company to the magical city ( and our favourite destination) for a long weekend.
So you see… NOW really IS a fantastic time to join us..and be part of our amazing journey.