Providing Diamond Drilling & Fire Protection services throughout the UK
All England Building Contractors is a family owned and operated business, based in Brentwood, Essex, close to the M25. Specialising in all aspects of concrete cutting, fire prevention and Intumescent Coatings, they can undertake work throughout All England.
Health & Safety
All England undertakes to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information
All England are FIRAS registered, who are a UKAS accredited third-party certification scheme, which means you will be issued with a conformity certificate, that actually means something, and is recognised by major insurance companies and building control alike. The SSIP accreditation through Constructionline gives customers confidence in achieving successful assessment to Design and Management Regulations 2015.
Diamond Drilling & Sawing
Diamond Core Drilling is low noise, dust free and non-percussive drilling process used to produce openings of any size and shape.
- Diamond Drilling
- Track and Wall SawingFloor Sawing
- Wire Sawing
- Percussion Drilling
- RSJ Drilling
- Stitch Drilling
Passive fire protection is installed to maintain the integrity and structure of the building, this can be achieved by the installation of various materials.
- Intumescent collars/wraps
- Wall Penetrations
- Floor penetrations
- Gap Sealing
- Cladding to Steel Work
- Intumescent spraying to steel work
- Fire Curtains
- Fire Pillows
Intumescent paint is sprayed, or hand applied to steel to protect it for up to 120 minutes. When steel reaches a critical temperature, it can buckle or collapse – the intumescent coating in the event of a fire will expand up to 50 times its original thickness, reducing the heat on the steel, giving people time to vacate the area. Intumescent spraying by All England is backed by a FIRAS conformity certificate, giving both client and customers peace of mind.